Thursday, January 26, 2012

Well, That's Something To Think About...

I am a sucker for a good quote. I love finding just the right one that sums up my feelings or motivates me.

I came across this quote recently and had to share it...


Now, seriously, isn't that something to think about?

I am on a quest to become the best Me I can be. I want to use up all the gifts and abilities God has given me, so I don't have to wonder at the end of my life, 'what is it I could've become if I would've tried harder'?

The thing is, we all have bodies that we can improve...minds we can improve...souls we can improve. It is entirely up to us what we will do with what we have been given.

So, go out and seize your life. Make something positive happen with it. Use up every ounce of life God has given you. I often remember friends who don't have the use of their bodies anymore due to illness and disease. This alone is enough motivation for me to do what I can, all the while being thankful for the ability to do it. Running is a daily reminder of the able body I do have, despite type1 diabetes.

Make the most of yourself now. You are a masterpiece!

No comments:

Post a Comment