Wednesday, December 21, 2011

A Masterpiece

We are all amazingly unique "works in progress" and we are all at different points in our journey. This month I celebrate my one year "Blitziversary" ~ one year working with my trainer, Blitz. He has brought much needed perspective to me, as well as made me rethink what is possible with regard to my fitness goals. 


On a regular basis, he kicks my arse and doesn't let me slide. He knows I am a girly girl at heart, but prefers to bring out the Adrenaline in me. And it works. I know not to whine. In fact, he will often say, "There is no whining in Adrenaline"! I do what he tells me and the results speak for themselves. He pushes me to places I never knew I could go! Who knew a year ago that I could do push ups? Or jump rope? Or do an insane amount of burpees? He did. 


Is there something you don't think you can do? Just remember that the only limits are the ones you make. Everything is possible!


You are a masterpiece. We all are. Let's not be afraid to become who we really are.


"Keep working toward your fitness goals, the masterpiece of you is about to unfold"   ~ Blitz

No comments:

Post a Comment