Monday, August 15, 2011

Aloha!

I'm going to Maui tomorrow!

Words I have never uttered before, and I am simply giddy. My husband and I are celebrating 20 years of marriage with a trip to paradise. Ahh.

While I am so looking forward to some vacay food and drink, I am also thinking about how I will incorporate my workout into my trip. I don't want to lose any ground I have already gained.

I've packed my favorite hot pink Nike sneaks and other workout gear, and anxiously anticipate the scenery as I get my walking/running in during my trip. My husband has scouted out some cool trails for us to explore. And, of course, there is the beach (remember Rocky and Apollo running? Heh.)!

Fitness is really a lifestyle and its definitely a lifestyle I am embracing. I view it as something I get to do, not something I have to do. Running and walking can be done anywhere.

So, I will train while in paradise. I will walk and run as many places as I can, and I will enjoy every minute of it!

Aloha!


No comments:

Post a Comment